Following on from my earlier article about the UKSF L119A2 in the Obi-Wan Nairobi Kenya pics, this is an assessment of the same trooper’s loadout.
It may change as more information and better pics become available.
- Arc’teryx LEAF Assault Balaclava
- Jeans – unknown
- Craghoppers Kiwi Dusk Blue – old gen (without logo on left sleeve)
- LaSportiva Boulder X Mid – probably
Crye Adaptive Vest System (AVS)
- Crye AVS Standard Plate Bag – front only
- Crye AVS 1000 Pack – used instead of rear plate bag
- Crye AVS Padded Shoulder Covers
- Crye AVS 2-band Cummerbund
- Crye AVS Detachable Flap M4
- S&S Admin Flip Pouch and S&S PTT Wing (left side only) – part of S&S’ 2019 ‘All Compatible’ Operator Suite line.
- Crye MBITR Radio Pouches – probably
- Crye LAP Panel
- Bark River Bravo 1 variant – current nearest guess; mounted horizontally in Kydex sheath
- Blackhawk SAW Pouch – high probability; mounted on LAP Panel and likely used as a dump pouch or gas mask pouch. Other candidates ruled out include Condor SAW Pouch and Condor Drop Leg
- ITW GrimLoc Carabiner – likely used to route a hydro bladder hose, when hydro is carried in the AVS 1000 Pack
- Baofeng radio – possibly; or ICOM. Assessed to be commercial spec, not military
Crye Modular Riggers Belt (MRB)
- Crye SPS Frag Pouch
- Safariland 6354DO – on UBL with leg strap
- Crye Suspenders
- Esstac 1+1 KYWI Pouch Tall
- S&S Precision 9mm Stackable Pouches
- Boo Boo style pouch – possibly old gen (pre-Helium Whisper) Blue Force Gear
- Blackhawk Flash Bang Pouch
- Blue Force Gear Medium Horizontal Utility Pouch – with old style zip-pulls, likely used as an IFAK; with velcro loop attached for patch
- Black Rifle Coffee Company Blackbeard patch; or Britkit USA – whatever it is, it’s big!
As for the latter items, here’s an explanatory graphic from @mapleleaftactical
Shoutouts are due to the following. Reptile House readers should be following all these guys for on point content, but if not give them a follow:
And last but not least…
Also, a huge, huge thanks to ComTac Systems – these Russian guys really know their stuff!