Pics: Newcastle Chronicle
Just a bit of signposting to a new photoset that’s been published by the Newcastle Chronicle, regarding some of today’s troubling events.
Some choice new L119A2 accessories can be seen, including what looks like a Colt Canada front BUIS mounted backwards (with the Magpul MBUS Pro as an alternative explanation) and an Aimpoint Micro T2 – presumably on a bundled Aimpoint LRP Mount and not a GG&G one; which may come as a great relief to some, since the latter is getting hard to find for a decent price.
So there are a number of firsts there, quite aside from the gear – which is currently being pored over on Facebook by members of the UKSF-impression scene:
Interestingly, both A2s seem to exhibit Colt Canada ambi-charging handles with the extended latch cut down – something like this:
Both A2s feature Aimpoint Micro T2 optics.
One of the A2s is fitted with a Magpul CTR stock, but the other has a Magpul ACS stock – which has been seen before.
Read part 2 of this series here.
More articles relating to the L119A2:
- The original L119A2 primer, here
- GG&G AR15 vertical fore-grip in use here
- Magpul QDM and ASAP QD in use here
- 15.7″ L119A2 upper in use here
- Surefire FA556SA Suppressor here
- GG&G Aimpoint T1 mount in use here
- Magpul MS3 sling in use here
- Magpul ACS stock in use here
- Colt Canada parts – as used on the L119A2 – here
- Manta Very Low Profile Rail Covers as used on the L119A2 here
- UKSF Newcastle raid pics part 1
- UKSF Newcastle raid pics part 2
- UKSF Nairobi Kenya incident L119A2 parts breakdown here
- UKSF Belize ‘Jungle Set-up’ L119A2 parts breakdown here
- Confirmation bias (and the HSP Thorntail offset light mount) here
- UKSF Ecosystem: S&S Precision Sling Clip – Old Gen – here
- Inforce WML-type lights in use here