Yes, it’s in Russian.
However, it’s well worth running through Google Translate and as far as I know there’s nothing comparable in the public domain right now:
Here’s the direct link:
I think it’s an excellent assessment.
There are a couple of things I disagree with, but the point of making a hypothesis is so that it can be tested more widely through peer review.
Lastly, thanks to Mikhail for name checking The Reptile House as the catalyst for ComTac’s own analysis.
Here are my original articles on the subject:
More articles relating to the L119A2:
- The original L119A2 primer, here
- GG&G AR15 vertical fore-grip in use here
- Magpul QDM and ASAP QD in use here
- 15.7″ L119A2 upper in use here
- Surefire FA556SA Suppressor here
- GG&G Aimpoint T1 mount in use here
- Magpul MS3 sling in use here
- Magpul ACS stock in use here
- Colt Canada parts – as used on the L119A2 – here
- Manta Very Low Profile Rail Covers as used on the L119A2 here
- UKSF Newcastle raid pics part 1
- UKSF Newcastle raid pics part 2
- UKSF Nairobi Kenya incident L119A2 parts breakdown here
- UKSF Belize ‘Jungle Set-up’ L119A2 parts breakdown here
- Confirmation bias (and the HSP Thorntail offset light mount) here
- UKSF Ecosystem: S&S Precision Sling Clip – Old Gen – here
- Inforce WML-type lights in use here