1. HAO Colt Canada UKSF L119A2 Replica Ambi Selectors
Along with my UKSF FH556-216A replica, HAO was kind enough to send a sample of their forthcoming UKSF L119A2 ambi selector set.
These have been replicated from the Colt Canada originals and repurposed for use with the Systema PTW.
Although the levers have been CNC’d, HAO tells me that they processed them in such a way so as to look a bit rough around the edges – like the RS.
2. HAO Tokyo Marui NGRS L119A2
There was some bad news however.
Readers may have heard recently that HAO will NOT make an L119A2 kit for TM NGRS.
When I heard about this, I asked Bismarck – the top man in the company who is in charge of strategy – for comment.
He robustly confirmed that a HAO TM NGRS L119A2 will not be made.
Catch up on the full HAO L119A2 IUR series here.
More articles relating to the L119A2:
- The original L119A2 primer, here
- GG&G AR15 vertical fore-grip in use here
- Magpul QDM and ASAP QD in use here
- 15.7″ L119A2 upper in use here
- Surefire FA556SA Suppressor here
- GG&G Aimpoint T1 mount in use here
- Magpul MS3 sling in use here
- Magpul ACS stock in use here
- Colt Canada parts – as used on the L119A2 – here
- Manta Very Low Profile Rail Covers as used on the L119A2 here
- UKSF Newcastle raid pics part 1
- UKSF Newcastle raid pics part 2
- UKSF Nairobi Kenya incident L119A2 parts breakdown here
- UKSF Belize ‘Jungle Set-up’ L119A2 parts breakdown here
- Confirmation bias (and the HSP Thorntail offset light mount) here
- UKSF Ecosystem: S&S Precision Sling Clip – Old Gen – here
- Inforce WML-type lights in use here