Yes, HAO has just released a replica of the UKSF L119A2 FH216A flash hider.
It was hoped that the company would also replicate the corresponding FA556SA suppressor, but until now there has been no confirmation.
Check out this chart:
Note the column I’ve highlighted:
HAO FA556SA (Beta) “IN PROGRESS”.
You can read more about the real steel FA556SA in HRW’s excellent article for the blog, here.
Catch up on the HAO IUR series here.
More articles relating to the L119A2:
- The original L119A2 primer, here
- GG&G AR15 vertical fore-grip in use here
- Magpul QDM and ASAP QD in use here
- 15.7″ L119A2 upper in use here
- Surefire FA556SA Suppressor here
- GG&G Aimpoint T1 mount in use here
- Magpul MS3 sling in use here
- Magpul ACS stock in use here
- Colt Canada parts – as used on the L119A2 – here
- Manta Very Low Profile Rail Covers as used on the L119A2 here
- UKSF Newcastle raid pics part 1
- UKSF Newcastle raid pics part 2
- UKSF Nairobi Kenya incident L119A2 parts breakdown here
- UKSF Belize ‘Jungle Set-up’ L119A2 parts breakdown here
- Confirmation bias (and the HSP Thorntail offset light mount) here
- UKSF Ecosystem: S&S Precision Sling Clip – Old Gen – here
- Inforce WML-type lights in use here
Follow The Reptile House Blog on Facebook and Instagram
Obi Wan Nairobi patch from Platatac