Just received some content from HAO, depicting what looks like another next level L119A2 component. This time it’s part of the mag catch assembly.
It’ll be a 1:1 clone of the RS, so will fit PTW and any other platform with a high degree of RS compatibility.
Glad to see it’s being CNC’d and not cast:
The finished product should look something like the pic below – and you can read more about genuine Colt Canada parts on the blog, here.
Notice the markings: 2C085 is Colt Canada’s Cage Code and the “1” is as seen on Canadian Forces’ rifles and – of course – those of UKSF.
Like the Colt Canada spec receiver extension nut, these are symbols which distinguish the Colt Canada item from similar products and will be essential to many.
In other news, HAO has today released its 216A replica. Shipping starts after Chinese New Year, aside from samples which have been sent to a select group of customers.
More articles relating to the L119A2:
- The original L119A2 primer, here
- GG&G AR15 vertical fore-grip in use here
- Magpul QDM and ASAP QD in use here
- 15.7″ L119A2 upper in use here
- Surefire FA556SA Suppressor here
- GG&G Aimpoint T1 mount in use here
- Magpul MS3 sling in use here
- Magpul ACS stock in use here
- Colt Canada parts – as used on the L119A2 – here
- Manta Very Low Profile Rail Covers as used on the L119A2 here
- UKSF Newcastle raid pics part 1
- UKSF Newcastle raid pics part 2
- UKSF Nairobi Kenya incident L119A2 parts breakdown here
- UKSF Belize ‘Jungle Set-up’ L119A2 parts breakdown here
- Confirmation bias (and the HSP Thorntail offset light mount) here
- UKSF Ecosystem: S&S Precision Sling Clip – Old Gen – here
- Inforce WML-type lights in use here
Follow The Reptile House Blog on Facebook and Instagram
Obi Wan Nairobi patch from Platatac