An impressive photoset from HAO arrived with me today.
It shows what looks very much like the company’s L119A2 lower receiver for PTW; exhibiting stamped trades and sequential serial numbers. Note that the logo has been removed.
I know quite a few people waiting for either HAO’s L119A2 lower or their L119A2 full kit – some of whom will be PTW owners for the first time.
So, this will surely build excitement for the imminent release.
Catch up on the HAO L119A2 IUR series here.
More articles relating to the L119A2:
- The original L119A2 primer, here
- GG&G AR15 vertical fore-grip in use here
- Magpul QDM and ASAP QD in use here
- 15.7″ L119A2 upper in use here
- Surefire FA556SA Suppressor here
- GG&G Aimpoint T1 mount in use here
- Magpul MS3 sling in use here
- Magpul ACS stock in use here
- Colt Canada parts – as used on the L119A2 – here
- Manta Very Low Profile Rail Covers as used on the L119A2 here
- UKSF Newcastle raid pics part 1
- UKSF Newcastle raid pics part 2
- UKSF Nairobi Kenya incident L119A2 parts breakdown here
- UKSF Belize ‘Jungle Set-up’ L119A2 parts breakdown here
- Confirmation bias (and the HSP Thorntail offset light mount) here
- UKSF Ecosystem: S&S Precision Sling Clip – Old Gen – here
- Inforce WML-type lights in use here
Follow The Reptile House Blog on Facebook and Instagram
Obi Wan Nairobi patch from Platatac