Words and Pics: Rich Norman
Something that didn’t occur to me when I first took receipt of my Tackleberried HAO HK416A5 was the A5’s enhanced 12 O’clock rail. It extends right back, almost to the end of the receiver.
Because of this I can attach not only my optic and magnifier, but my rear BUIS as well.
So, a few new pics with the A5 updated with the addition of my EOTech G33 Magnifier, while retaining the rear BUIS.
A parts list follows.
- Tackleberried Systema PTW Value Pack 3
- Tackleberried Systema PTW Hop/Orga Barrel Group
- Tackleberried HAO Advanced Stainless Steel Cylinder
- Tackleberried HAO HK416A5 7075T6 CNC Receiver Set – RAL8000, with Gundrilled Barrel
- Element LA5 – FDE
- RS HK416A5 Castle Nut
- RS HK416A5 Receiver End Plate
- RS HK Assault Grip – RAL8000
- RS HK Rear BUIS – Black
- RS Magpul CTR Stock – Mil Spec – FDE
- RS EOTech EXPS 3-0 FDE
- RS EOTech G33 Magnifier
- RS Magpul Ranger Plate – FDE
- Tackleberried RS Magpul Pmag – Black
Bear in mind that the dust cover supplied with the HAO kit and the stock are place holders. These will be replaced with genuine HK items in RAL8000 when they become available.