Let’s get into the build…
I wanted to do a Systema PTW build from scratch. Most of my builds are SBR length setups with suppressors. The URG-I gave me the chance to do something different.
With that said, at first glance I was not a fan of the URG-I’s MK16 rail, which to be fair is arguably it’s most defining feature.
Over the months and months of seeing different builds with the rail, it grew on me – and I just so happened to get my hands on a genuine, NSN marked one.
The pics show my build as inspired by Garand Thumb, and with other accessories. It took a while to get my hands on a decent repro optic, almost forcing me to buy a real one!@ptw__fanatic
- 2013 Systema internals.
- PDI barrel w/orga flathop.
- Ferro Concepts slingster.
- HAO Colt upper and lower.
- HAO Maritime bolt catch.
- HAO SF 4 prong break.
- RWA Milspec buffer tube.
- Z-parts MK16 outer barrel kit.
- RS Magpul CTR stock.
- RS Magpul MBUS pros.
- RS K2 grip (modified for PTW)
- RS Castlenut.
- RS Geissele charging handle.
- RS Geissele NSN marked Mk16 rail.
- RS Surefire M600DF.
- RS Surefire tail cap.
- RS Surefire ST07 switch.
- RS M-lok rail covers.
- RS BCM M-lok sling mount.
- RS Arisaka defense M-lok inline scout light mount.
- RS Magpul trigger gaurd.
- RS B5 Systems sopmod stock.
- Replica peq-15.
- Replica Evolution gear vortex razor w/RMR
- Replica Holy warrior geissele 30mm mount.
- Replica Evolution gear Eotech (so called FDE).
- Replica Evolution gear G33 magnifier.
- Replica PTS PTW Pmag.