Another example of a USAF URG-I style blaster was flagged for me on Instagram. It’s from the @djfishsticks account:
It’s pretty clear that the signature Geissele Mk16 Super Modular Rail is the 9.3 version – check out the vents:
The arrow points out the small vent, above the four vents in the 9 O’clock position.
Aside from the Geissele ACH, NGAL, Aimpoint T2 and a few other items, it’s difficult to decipher full details for a definitive parts list. Maybe that’ll be resolved by images in future posts from the account.
With that said, here’s a stab at a parts list:
- Surefire SOCOM Closed-Tine Flash Hider for 5.56 (SFCT-556-1/2-28)
- L3Harris Next Generation Aiming Laser (NGAL)
- Geissele Mk16 Super Modular Rail 9.3” in DDC
- Geissele Airborne Charging Handle (ACH) in DDC
- Aimpoint Micro T2 in black
- Surefire X300-series light in black?
- GG&G T2 mount?
- Magpul MBUS Pro front BUIS?
- Magpul AFG-2 in FDE?
- B5/LMT Enhanced SOPMOD stock in black?