Check out THE FULL 9’s awesome Raine Tubes ‘Bridger’ primer:
If you’re currently occupying the 21st century, you’ll no doubt be using or will have seen First Spear Tubes in some way, shape or form.
I don’t fancy the stitching much on the prototype Raine items depicted below, but I guess they demonstrate proof of concept (pic credit: THE FULL 9).
• Adds back the MOLLE real-estate lost from using FirstSpear® Tubes™ (Bridges the Gap)
• Smooth quick release function
• Covers and protects FirstSpear® Tubes™ hardware
• Increases service life of Tubes™ hardware
• Increased protection from accidental quick release opening of Tubes™ hardware
• Attachment options compatible with MOLLE, FirstSpear® 6/12™, and 6/9™ platforms.
• Ambidextrous (Can be used on the left or right cummerbund)
• Quick Release Pull Cord Extender for ease of donning and doffing with mounted dual stacked ammo and Radio pouches
• Colors: Coyote Brown, Ranger Green, Black, and Multicam
• LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Made in the USA
• Patent Pending
The Bridger™ with the quick release pull extender, attachment ties, and two cinches weighs 69 grams (2.43oz).