Words: Henry IP & Rich Norman
Pics: Henry IP
Inspired by a famous slew of pre-L119A2 era reference pics, Henry built his own UKSF LWRC M6A2 UCIW (Ultra Compact Individual Weapon).
It’s GHK-based and came up in conversation as we were discussing his awesome HAO-enhanced GHK L119A2.
Henry is happy for the pics to do the talking, but there’s also a parts list at the end of this article.
- YSC GHK M4 GBB Bolt Carrier Aluminum
- RS LWRC PDW Flash Hider
- RS LWRC MkII-B ARM-R Rail Assembly – Carbine
- RS CAA Tactical FVG3 folding grip
- RS LWRC Advanced Trigger Guard
- RS Magpul MIAD Gen 1.1 Grip
- RS LWRC Ambi QD Sling Mount
- RS LWRC UCIW Stock Kit (stock, buffer tube, buffer; replaced LWRC buffer spring with GHK)
- RS Aimpoint T2 sight with either LaRue LT660 mount or Aimpoint LRP mount with 39mm spacer
- Replica Troy BUIS