HAO’s L119A2 IUR beta release was it’s fastest selling product ever, and has unsurprisingly sold out.
However, there’s good news on the second batch.
HAO will soon release the full production version of its IUR. This features small refinements which have been drawn from user feedback and that of other interested parties.
The changes between versions are tiny, but it’s testament to HAO’s commitment to the UKSF impression scene that it listened; and testament to the UKSF impression scene that it offered enhanced scrutiny.
In the following leaked pics, the production version is top and the beta release is bottom:
Catch up on the full HAO IUR series here.
More articles relating to the L119A2:
- The original L119A2 primer, here
- GG&G AR15 vertical fore-grip in use here
- Magpul QDM and ASAP QD in use here
- 15.7″ L119A2 upper in use here
- Surefire FA556SA Suppressor here
- GG&G Aimpoint T1 mount in use here
- Magpul MS3 sling in use here
- Magpul ACS stock in use here
- Colt Canada parts – as used on the L119A2 – here
- Manta Very Low Profile Rail Covers as used on the L119A2 here
- UKSF Newcastle raid pics part 1
- UKSF Newcastle raid pics part 2
- UKSF Nairobi Kenya incident L119A2 parts breakdown here
- UKSF Belize ‘Jungle Set-up’ L119A2 parts breakdown here
- Confirmation bias (and the HSP Thorntail offset light mount) here
- UKSF Ecosystem: S&S Precision Sling Clip – Old Gen – here
- Inforce WML-type lights in use here